- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Fullscreen painting
- Several cool, fun and interesting painting tools
- Multiple undo/redo steps
- Layers support
- Customizable color sets/palettes
App Store Reviews
- Truly Awesome Painting App!!!
- I love this app!! It's so much fun to draw with! To me it basically takes some of the most fun brushes and effects from other apps, but then makes it even better, and just turns it into magic!
I love using the different emboss-like brushes, and the smear brushes are really my favorite. It just lets you take a real simple standard drawing, and add a huge amount of flare and really you can just run wild with it! That is what I love the most, is that it really seems to be endearing to people with a huge amount of imagination. But at the same time, even for the novice artist, I really think you could use all these great tools and create a masterpiece.
- YAY!!! I have tried other artistic apps but there was never one I really liked.
- I'm soooo happy I bought this app. I can make really cool drawings and funny ones of my friends too :) I would highly recommend this app.
- Great fun!
- I haven't begun to scratch the surface yet, of what this app can do, I'm certain,
but what little time I've spent on it has been amazingly entertaining. (I'm not that easily amused) I think that if I had some kids in the house, I'd never be able to access my computer!
- My thanks to the developers.
Love this app!
To see some examples of what can be achieved with this app, please follow the link below:
It's Supposed To Be Fun
WowPaint brings back the fun in painting and drawing!
The standard pen and eraser are complemented by a Soft Pen, a Glitter Pen and a 3D Pen (in three variations) that produces stunning brush strokes reminiscent of pipes or cables.
You will also find Smudge, as well as a similar tool called Drag.
Right-click (anywhere) or press Space to remove the toolbar.
You can also press the Tab key to move the toolbar to the opposite side.
Simply choose whether to draw on the foreground, middle ground or background.
Click once on a color to select it. Click a second time to adjust it in a number of ways or to pick a new color.
Adjacent to the colors you will find buttons to switch between the different color sets.
Press a second time if you want to replace the color set with one of the default ones.
You can work on up to 10 paintings, stored within the app under 'Work In Progress', so you don't have to use the export function until a painting is completely finished.
Exported paintings can be found in your Pictures folder (inside a WowPaint folder).
For information on what a specific button does, just hover the mouse pointer above it for a couple of seconds and a short explanation will appear.